Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hunter Thompson Quotes


Here's just a few Hunter Thompson quotes I like.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on Fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed. My father taught me that, along with a few other things that have kept my life interesting."

-Hunter S Thompson 

"With the truth so dull and depressing, the only working alternative is wild bursts of madness and filigree."
-Hunter S Thompson

"Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio."
-Hunter Thompson


I love the way Hunter Thompson paints wicked little cartoons in my head with his words. Find more Hunter Thompson Quotes on my site and try to choose your favorite.

No comments: